Friday, April 17, 2009

Etsy Finds Friday

After a full month of gloomy rain, I needed something bright and cheery. Today my inspiration came from the color yellow. It kind of drifted into anything bright with a focus on happiness but for some odd reason, the color I am most attracted to this spring is yellow. The color of optimism. So, I hope you enjoy my bright finds. As always, you can click the picture to see the listing.

First I have Luscious Golden Summer Dandelions by Kreated by Kelly.

Photobucket



Let's Be Friends Watercolor
by Laura Trevey

Photobucket


Origami Yuzen Washi Butterfly Earrings by WindTwirler

Photobucket


Amigurumi Fishy Wishy by BeFriendMantic's Crafty Delights

Photobucket


Bright Lights Original Watercolor Flower by Karen Faulkner Art

Photobucket


Pillow Cover Reversible Black Bird by Lindylou

Photobucket


Sheeva's Sunflower Trinket Bowl by Glazed Over

Photobucket


Meera Twisted Sunburst Purse by HyperNoodle

Photobucket


I am off to open the windows and let some sunshine into my home. Have a fabulously bright and sunny day today.

1 comment:

befriendmantic said...

I just stumbled upon this, and I wanted to say thanks for featuring my Fishy Wishy!

I'm glad that he could bring a little cheer on a rainy day :)