Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award

So, I've received this award twice now and its about time I did something with it, right? And goodness gracious but its PINK! Why have I not participated before? Seriously though. Sometimes I wonder about myself. I was awarded this fun award first by Ashlie and then by Sarah.

Photobucket


Okay. Here come the rules...

1) List 7 things you love.

2) Link back to the person who gave you the award.

3) Pass it along to 7 other bloggers.

Random Things I Love:
1) sugar
2) intoxicatingly fragrant roses
3) chatting with Jesus
4) laughter
5) the sparkle of diamonds
6) pretty dresses
7) musicals

So, now for 7 bloggers to pass this along to. Let me see here...

1) Christine
2) Melanie
3) Mary
4) Sandi
5) Lea
6) Amy
7) Pamela

Have a fabulous day, all day long. God is good!