Saturday, August 22, 2009

Banana Pancakes

Chloe asked me to make banana pancakes for breakfast a couple of times this week. I finally obliged. For one, its one of my favorite songs. For two, how can I deny such a simple request from my blue-eyed, freckle-nosed little bundle of joy? She deserves banana pancakes...but only after she sings for them.



She sang the entire song and earned her well-deserved banana pancakes.

Photobucket


We ate them slathered in butter. Delicious. They needed no sryup. Of course, we found out the hard way that banana pancakes do not keep for the next day. They turned to mush and the bananas inside the pancakes turned brown. Yuck! We sure enjoyed them hot off the griddle though.

Photobucket

5 comments:

LadySnow said...

Wish I could see the video, but it says private....Oh well....Chloe looks so happy to get some banana pancakes. :-)

Anna said...

Okay. You should be able to see the video now. Sorry about that....

LadySnow said...

Very cute :-)

Amy @ Experience Imagination said...

What, no recipe? Some of the rest of us are raising banana lovers, too, ya know. :)

Anna said...

Opps. Sorry. :) Its the first recipe that comes up on All Recipes. I'll have to look for the link.