Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Chocolate Saves the Day!

No...seriously. Chocolate really saved my day! 30th anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake to be precise. From the Cheesecake Factory.

Photobucket


My day lay in ruins around my feet yesterday afternoon as I slept on my couch, willing away the months until James returns home. It didn't work. I woke up and found only a couple hours had slowly passed. 4:00 pm finally rolled around and I hastily jumped off the couch and made my split second decision to head to The Cheesecake Factory with a group of ladies from our church.

A night surrounded by friends and chocolate sure lifted my spirits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So chocolate (and friendship) saved my day.

2 comments:

mamasonstage said...

oh, anna, these pictures are SO fun! i love them. and, yes, often chocolate can be a life saver! ;) i also saw that chloe is in for an appointment this thursday -- praise God! He is SO good! and you know, if an appointment had fallen into place easily last week, we would be less apt to praise Him for this appointment now. funny how that works. i pray many many blessings today for you, friend! love, pamela

LadySnow said...

Cheesecake sounds pretty good to me right now. :-)