Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Crazy Hat Night

Friday will be crazy hat night at Awanas and since Chloe and I felt a bit crazy today, we decided to begin working on our hats. I sent Chloe on a hunt around the house for random objects which I hot glued and tied onto the hat. Here is our first hat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And just in case you were wondering, yes...that IS a feather duster hanging off the back of the hat. This is a wonderfully crazy hat. Fits our personality quite well, wouldn't you agree? (or, actually, I think I would rather you not affirm that statement.)

3 comments:

LadySnow said...

Where's yours? ;-)

Sarah said...

That is absolutely adorable! Have a great time!

Anna said...

Mine has not been made yet. And since I just found out we are supposed to get 2-3 feet of snow this weekend starting Friday, I will probably not make it since they will more than likely cancel awanas. I am so sad.