Thursday, February 18, 2010

Moving Over

Today, I am moving over.

I moved over my toothbrush in the bathroom cabinet.

I moved over to MY side of the closet.

I moved over my snacks in the fridge to make room for extra food I will soon be needing.

I am moving over to my side of the bed.

I will be moving over to my rightful side of the car (which is NOT the driver's side, let me tell you).

I am moving over my Bible to the side of the coffee table instead of the middle so that soon, a second Bible will be placed next to mine in the morning.

I am so excited to be moving over all these to make room for a very important someone. I can barely type from this overwhelming excitement. I think there have only been two other times in my life when I have felt this excited. My wedding day and the birthday of my little girl. I love moving over.

5 comments:

LadySnow said...

I am so excited for you!

Kristen said...

Hey Anna.
This is kristen pratt
I have a blog also for coleman's disorder
hypochondroplasiakid@blogspot.com

Mary said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you! So glad he is finally home!

Lisa said...

Hi, Anna! Just wondering how you've been. I check your blog often, but I am just assuming that you have busy after your "moving over"!
Hope you and James and Chloe are all doing wonderfully!
Blessings,
Lisa

Anna said...

Thank you Lisa. We are doing wonderful. I just can't seem to find the time to blog with my honey around 24/7. We've been pretty busy and I hope to be able to get back into the swing of things this week since he returns to work soon. I have some fun things to blog about though. Possibly today.