Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Snow

In the midst of yet another snowstorm, I looked out the window and decided to post pictures of our last snowstorm. Blizzard, really. I've had enough people ask to see pictures of our snow that I finally caved. Here is what our yard looked like Saturday afternoon just as the snow finished falling.

Photobucket

Photobucket


That's my BBQ grill under there along with our air conditioning unit. I managed to shovel my entire back walk before my back gave out.

Photobucket


Its a long walk. Very long.

Chloe played in the snow as best she could considering her limited range of motion due to three layers of clothes and a snowsuit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I've received a special request today. When the snow stops falling we have need for a tunnel and a slide built with snow. I think I can manage. We sure have plenty of the stuff.

5 comments:

LadySnow said...

LOL I love it!

Anna said...

he he he...do you have any idea where her idea for a tunnel and slide came from??? :)

Lisa said...

Hi Anna,
Wow! How many inches did you get? Sounds like Chloe is having a ball. Just thought I would share a news story...my mom told me this morning that an 8 year old girl was playing in her yard and made a tunnel going straight down. So very sad...she didn't have enough air and didn't make it. I never would have thought of that myself...just wanted to share.
Blessings,
Lisa

Anna said...

Thanks for the news about the tunnel. I did give Chloe strict instructions that she is not to enter the tunnel unless I am right there with her. I couldn't imagine it collapsing and me not there to rescue her.

Nancy said...

Wow Anna, that looks like our yard last year! Sure glad you guys are getting this instead of us. One year is enough!
Nancy