Monday, April 26, 2010

You Can Never Have Too Many Cards

Yuck. I feel like yuck. And what else can you do when you feel like yuck but sit and make cards? Oh yes, one COULD sleep but I did that all day yesterday and as a result I have not an ounce of sleepiness left in me. All that remains is a complete lack of energy and the feeling of yuck. Oh. And a brain of mush. This is not good for much else but card-making. Something that requires very little effort on both a physical and psychological level.

Photobucket

Photobucket


What makes me feel so good inside is that all these cards were made completely from scraps.

Photobucket


And when I couldn't find a lick of inspiration inside this feeble body of mine, I looked no further than a couple of challenges on Split Coast Stampers. First up was the Orange Birthday challenge.

Photobucket


I just love working with colors or items I wouldn't normally work with. It stimulates me to think outside the box and I am usually quite enchanted with the results.

Photobucket


Saturday's challenge was to find an object from Green Rainbow that inspired me and to make a card with that inspiration. I didn't look very far when this green goblet hooked my eye.

Here are some cards I made Saturday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Well, I hope you all are feeling better than I do at the moment. I also pray you have a wonderful week. God bless you all.

3 comments:

LadySnow said...

Oh...I like all of those!

Sarah said...

Beautiful cards Anna. I love your swirly floral stamps too. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful cards. I have been feeling yuck too, so sat and quilted today. Thank you for being a blessing. Have a great week, and get better.
Jean from St. Maries