Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer 2010 Book Reading Challenge

I first thought I would challenge myself to read 50 books this summer. Then I realized it would be probably be just as challenging for me to fit in 25 books. Realistically, I can probably only get 15 books read and so I settled on 20 for the final challenge count. My goal is to read 20 books this summer. I have until school starts. Anyone want to join me for this challenge?

1. The Storekeeper's Daughter by Wanda E. Brunstetter
2. The Winding Ways Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini
3. The Quiltmaker's Daughter by Wanda E. Brunstetter
4. Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers
5. A Gift of Grace by Amy Clipston
6. The Master Quilter by Jennifer Chiaverini
7. Broken Wings by Terri Blacstock
8. The Cat Who Talked Turkey by Lilian Jackson Braun
9. Lo, Micheal by Grace Livingston Hill
Now Reading...
10. The Connected Child by Karyn Purvis and David Cross
11. Twenty Things Adopted Children Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew by Sherrie Eldridge
12. Attaching in Adoption by Deborah Gray
13. Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
14. The Preacher's Daughter by Beverly Lewis
15. The Fireman's Wife by Jack Riggs
16. and the Shofar Blew by Francine Rivers
17. Storm in the Village by Miss Read

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I would love too! I just need to start a little late. My classes end on July 23, so I will begin a middle to end of summer reading relay. :D But I will definitely follow along to see how much you read and maybe pick up a few reading choices from your list. Happy reading!

Anna said...

Great to have you join me...even though it will be later. I will have to do a few book reviews on the blog as well in case anyone is interested in a book. I just finished a couple of good ones.