Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pavlova

Photobucket


I think I will just allow the pictures to speak for themselves. Not much else needs to be said.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I wrote briefly in my last post of the trouble my meringue faced this morning when a thunderstorm blew through. Well, as you can see, the pavlova still looks and tastes divine. A little gummy and dense, but still delicious. It browned up nicely too. The only problem is, meringues are not supposed to brown up. Not at all. The goal is a fluffy, white mound that is dried through and through and melts in your mouth. Heavenly, yes? Of course. Mine? Not so heavenly, but doesn't it look good?

Photobucket

Photobucket


Chloe believes that if I capture a picture with her face in it, you will all assume she made whatever I am photographing. I will let you decide.

Photobucket

2 comments:

LadySnow said...

Yummy :-)

Sarah said...

That looks absolutely delicious! Chloe did a good job! ;)