Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Fall Dresses

My poor, dear little one is sick. Yesterday was not fun at all. The poor thing was down and out with a stomach bug of some sort. Today she is much better. She kept down her liquids last night and this morning started keeping down solids. She is napping now and hopefully on the mend for good.

So, I will take this brief pause from tending to a sick child and show you the dresses I have been speaking of for quite some time. I am so sorry to have taken so long to get around to showing them to you. Life, you know?

Photobucket

Photobucket


This first dress I made for "fall". I won these patterns from none other than The Handmade Dress. Oh boy was I excited to win these patterns.

Photobucket

Photobucket


The top is Miss Olivia Paige and the skirt is Miss Claire.

Photobucket

Photobucket


The second dress pattern I purchased last year from an Etsy store. I am terribly sorry but after some searching, I can no longer find that store. No website, no Etsy shop, nothing. So, I am unable to share this pattern with you which saddens me since this shop had some of the most adorable dresses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have two days to get another dress made in time for Christmas too. I already have the fabric...I just need to cut it and sew it. Probably not going to happen, but who knows? Stranger things have taken place before.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I must be off now to edit some pictures of cookies to post and then finish up some cleaning and baking. Have a fantastic day! I leave with you with a couple more pictures of the Thanksgiving Dress.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

LadySnow said...

I love the dresses! Don't you just love The Handmade Dress? No buttons or zippers in any of her patterns. :-) One less thing to worry about. :-)

Sarah said...

Beautiful dresses Anna! I also have a Christmas dress to sew. Mine is cut out, but probably not getting sewn in time either. Idk. Great job in Chloes' dresses, the fabrics are great together too!