Friday, February 04, 2011

Day 22 - 365 Days of Creativity

I finally remembered last night what I made Monday evening. You see...it was a very long day for me and I was exhausted. Mondays always are exhausting. We attend a homeschool co-op for five hours on Mondays for 6 weeks. This happens three times a year and we happen to be smack dab in the middle of our winter session. You can imagine how tired that makes us.

Well, I didn't have the energy or the time to create anything elaborate so I whipped up a few more of these lovely fabric flowers.

Photobucket

Photobucket


James informed me the other day that he prefers monochromatic flowers. This time, I tried that and I have to say that I agree. My husband is not the "creative type" but when he puts his two cents in it usually enhances whatever I am working on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am off to type another post or two and then its a day of cake decorating for me. Yum!

No comments: