Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 35 - 365 Days of Creativity

So, where were we when I last left you? Day 34 I believe. Which means I must begin with Day 35. Sunday. A week and a half ago Sunday. (has it really been that long? Sheesh!)

Day 35 - The Heart Garland.

Photobucket


I took all the crocheted hearts I made the previous week, wove in the ends and strung them along a length of baby pink ribbon. I tied the ribbon in a knot around the loop on each heart, spacing them just so...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Not my most favorite project, but I kind of like it in its own way. It's different from most everything I've made in my life. I don't recall ever having crocheted a garland before. I quite like it.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Anna,
I love this, it is beautiful!! I have always wanted to learn to crochet and this is such a blessing for your home.
Barb