Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 36 - 365 Days of Creativity

Now presenting, for your ogling pleasure, my Valentine Tablescape.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I felt rather giddy when gathering the various ingredients for this tablescape. I fell in head over heels in love with these heart shaped plates.

Photobucket


It took me a while, but I finally found the perfect black and white plates to create a harmonious background for my hearts. I also splurged and bought some napkin rings. I realized during my last tablescape creation that I do not own a single napkin ring and decided then and there that I would purchase some for my next table decor fabrication.

Photobucket


Once I selected the plates, the rest of the table took came together harmoniously on its own. Red, black and white. How elegant and romantic! I just needed roses.

Photobucket


And candles.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I thoroughly enjoyed putting all these elements together. James arrived home after a long day of work and appreciated the extra effort I put into creating this table for him on Valentine's Day. I think this is the most effort I have ever put into the holiday and I savored the gratifying feeling afterward.

Photobucket


Next tablescape, however, I will iron the tablecloth.

1 comment:

Lea said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your table scape..... good job!