Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 37 - 365 Days of Creativity

I think its adorable to have a child's name hanging on their bedroom wall. I know its banal and trite, but I can't help myself. It tickles my heart. So, I painted Chloe's name in wooden letters to hang on her wall. (She has no clue how corny it is and, of course, simply adores the idea.)

Photobucket

Photobucket


You must admit though, these bright colors bestow a certain element of gaiety and cheer to the wall name cliche. I simply couldn't stop there. Not when I spotted these fun words to paint and hang on the wall with the name.

Photobucket


What fun! Chloe thinks this is going to be the best bedroom on the planet. I happen to agree, but more because a certain little girl will be sleeping and playing in.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh how I love this little girl. She is such a blessing and joy! She deserves a bright, cheery bedroom to dream in. To pretend to be a princess or a fairy in. To enjoy tea parties with dolls and bears in. To read delightful stories in and cuddle under cozy blankets in. To be a girl in.

Yes, I cannot wait to give this room to my little girl! I just need to get that bed sanded and painted first.

No comments: