Saturday, May 14, 2011

Greetings from the Minivan

Happy Saturday morning to you all. I got about 5 and a half hours of sleep last night. That's pretty good for car sleeping, if you ask me. So, do you want to know something crazy cool? I am sitting in the front seat of my minivan, cruising past the Florida State line. I just have to say that I am married the one smart man. He is so tech savvy, it boggles my mind. Who knew that I could connect my laptop to my cell phone and get internet access in my minivan (while driving down the interstate, no less)? Crazy cool, right? I thought so.

We have made good time. I woke up, ready for another shift of driving, only to be told that we are 3 hours out. 3 hours out from Mickey's House!

So, I don't really have anything else to say at the moment. I haven't had coffee yet. I just wanted to let you all know I am thinking about you. (Yes, I do think about the blogging world multiple times a day...) Now I am off to see what my minivan can do about the coffee situation.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hope you all have a fantastic time!