Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am...

I am a child of the King of Kings.

I am a joint heir with Jesus Christ.

I am bought with a price.

I am loved.

I am chosen.

I am created in the image of God.

I am beautiful.

I am a work-in-progress by the Holy Spirit himself.

I am victorious.

I may not be anything or anyone to you. I may be just another face in the crowd or another warm body in the seat to most people. You may forget my name in a week or a year. You may not even realize I exist, or love, or feel hurt or pain. But I am the apple of my Father's eye. I am His pride and joy! I am the reason He sent His Son to die on the cross. He wants me. He loves me. He cherishes me.

I am His.

1 comment:

Amera said...

So many times the simple gospel message is all the encouragement we need to obey our Lord and do the right thing. The very truth that makes us what we are is a truth that we often forget to appreciate when life gets crazy.

thank you, Anna!